Our performance data is provided by the Department for Education and provides a snapshot of the school's performance at Key Stage 4.
You can view the Government-provided data by clicking here.
The performance data complements the Ofsted inspection report by providing an analysis of school performance against national and local authority average performance.
2019 Results (Full results can be found here)
- 13% of all grades awarded at grade 8 or above
- 24% of all grades awarded at grade 7 or above
- 63% of all grades awarded at grade 5 or above
- 78% of all grades awarded at grade 4 or above
- 68% of pupils achieved grade 4 or above in English and Maths
- 43% of pupils achieved grade 5 or above in English and Maths
Individuals of note include:
- Marina Funcasta - Ten grade 9s
- Benhur Kifle - Eight grade 9s, two grade 8s
- Rodrigo Costa Figueiredo - Eight grade 9s, two grade 8s
St George’s Catholic School is above the national and local authority progress 8 score, with Westminster having an average score of 0.48 for state-funded schools and all state-funded schools in England having an average of -0.03.
Coming in August 2020