Our performance data is provided by the Department for Education and provides a snapshot of the school's performance at Key Stage 4.
You can view the Government-provided data by clicking here.
The performance data complements the Ofsted inspection report by providing an analysis of school performance against national and local authority average performance.
- 13% of all grades awarded at grade 8 or above
- 24% of all grades awarded at grade 7 or above
- 63% of all grades awarded at grade 5 or above
- 78% of all grades awarded at grade 4 or above
- 68% of pupils achieved grade 4 or above in English and Maths
- 43% of pupils achieved grade 5 or above in English and Maths
Individuals of note include:
- Marina Funcasta - Ten grade 9s
- Benhur Kifle - Eight grade 9s, two grade 8s
- Rodrigo Costa Figueiredo - Eight grade 9s, two grade 8s
St George’s Catholic School is above the national and local authority progress 8 score, with Westminster having an average score of 0.48 for state-funded schools and all state-funded schools in England having an average of -0.03.
|English and Maths 9-5||55%||56%||43%|
|English and Maths 9-4||76%||71%||68%|
|Ebacc Standard Pass||20%||20%||21%|
|Ebacc Strong Pass||20%||16%||16%|
|Progress 8 (disadvantaged pupils)||+0.26||+0.54||+0.35|