- English & Media
- Design & Technology
- Future Finders
- ICT & Business
- MFL (languages)
What is Future Finders?
Future Finders is our brand new programme of career's advice and education. Its aim is to ensure that all students at St. George's are prepared for life after school . This includes developing key professional skills and providing information on careers and work experience opportunities.
How can I get involved in Future Finders?
- Attend our Thursday Future Finder's lunch club in S9 to hear from a range of professionals.
- Use the Future Finder's website to read up on careers and find exciting career's opportunities.
- Ask your form tutors, subject teachers and Future Finders Team for help and guidance for your career
- Encourage your child to use the Future Finders website, attend the Thursday Future Finders Club and apply for work experience.
- Look through our 'Careers Resources' page.
- We are always looking for visitors to come to our Thursday Future Finders Club. If you can sacrifice half an hour to help student understand more about your career please contact Ms Hadden (email@example.com) for more information and to organise a visit.
The Future Finders Team
Please come and speak to us if you have any questions on careers
Other key figures
Mr Gregory - Deputy Headteacher- is overall in charge of KS5 and Sixth Form
Ms Thomas - Assistant Headteacher- Head of Year 11
Mr Morgan - Head of English and Lead Sixth Form Tutor - manages UCAS applications
Ms Sozzi and Ms Barnes - Organise University Taster Day visits to Brunel University and the University of Sussex
Ms Woods-Shepherd - Access Project Co-ordinator